Deliver more sales and revenue to your online store with tailored eCommerce SEO strategies.
If your an online store struggling with acquiring organic search traffic and revenue to your website or looking to launch a new ecommerce store, we can help. Our SEO team are specialists in delivering e-commerce SEO consultancy and have worked across 100’s of clients improving existing search engine visibility along with launching new stores. Our primary expertise is across e-commerce platforms which use Magento, WordPress Woocommerce and Shopify. We can also provide consultancy on Amazon store SEO strategies. To find out more, email our team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 4510237.
Our Ecommerce SEO Services
Ultimately ecommerce SEO is all about driving as much high quality traffic as possible to your store. The more qualified traffic, the more sales your store will get. Our approach is tailored to qualified traffic from the start so we can get the right types of customers coming to the site. We can work closely with our paid search team to test which products convert well.
- Target your product areas which convert well at a landing page level or through paid search testing. If your a new online store, we would recommend testing through paid
- Increase your ranking visibility in the search results for each high converting product areas
- Increase organic traffic to these product areas
- Drive more sales and revenue to the these product areas
Key Factors in Ecommerce SEO Optimisation
Our ecommerce SEO services take into consideration the following key factors which are key to improving the search engine presence of your product keyword terms.
- User experience and design
- Keyword research and locality of searches
- Category page content optimisation
- Product page content optimisation
- Conversion rate optimisation
Our Ecommerce platforms
We work with our parent company Elementary Digital who are one of the UK’s largest website developers of online stores for WordPress Woocommerce, Magento and Shopfiy sites. Find out more about how we work with each of the platforms.
- WordPress Woocommerce SEO – now said to be the worlds favourite ecommerce solution integrating into WordPress. Easy user access for site owners and developers.
- Magento SEO – One of the most search engine friendly platforms to use and accessible to optimise for SEO
- Shopify SEO – Ecommerce retail store platform which is easy to use and provides a great way to start an online shop